Come hear Esther Pollard in English January 27, 2008 (B"H)
at Nechama Trauma & Bereavement Organization Event
Justice4JPnews - January 17, 2008
- Why did Olmert forbid Government Ministers from discussing the plight of Jonathan Pollard at a working dinner during President Bush's recent visit to Israel?
- Why did Olmert try to prevent Eli Yishai from delivering a letter about Jonathan from Rav Ovadia Yosef to President Bush?
- Why did Rafi Eitan say he was sorry that he failed to put a bullet in Jonathan's head while he still had the opportunity to do so?
- Is Rafi still sorry he did not kill Pollard, or has he had a change of heart?
- Why is wishing and hoping Bush will pardon Pollard at the end of his term in office a total non-starter?
- If the people of Israel (84% in a recent poll) want Pollard home now, why are certain government officials trying to delay his release long enough so that he may die in prison (G-d forbid!)?
Find out the answers to these and other compelling questions about the Pollard Case on Sunday, January 27, 2008, (11:55 AM) at the Israel Center on Keren HaYesod Street, Jerusalem, when Esther Pollard is slated to speak at an event sponsored by the Nechama Trauma & Bereavement Organization. The full program " Celebrating Women of Courage" begins at 9:30 AM. Esther Pollard will speak as one of the honorees. The public is cordially invited to attend.
Please note that all proceeds from the event will go exclusively to The Nechama Trauma and Bereavement Organization to allow them to continue their work with trauma victims and the bereaved.
Here are the details of the event and an outline of the full program:
The Nechama Trauma & Bereavement Organization
Presents an Inspirational Morning:
"Celebrating Women of Courage"
Where: The Israel Centre, 22 Keren HaYesod Jerusalem
When: Sunday, 27 January, 2008
Time: 09:30am to 12:45 pm
Tickets: NIS 50 (All proceeds to Nechama Trauma and Bereavement Organization)
Entry fee includes tea.
- 9:30-10:00 - Registration - Payment
- 10:00-10:20 - Welcome and Opening address: Pesha Gordon-Spokesperson Nechama
- 10:20 -10:30 - Dvar Torah and Introduction. Rabbi Geffen
- 10:30 - 10:35 - Introduction "Thea Givati" Nechama
- 10:35-11:00 - Greer Fay Cashman
- 11:00-11:25 - Nurit Grossman
- 11:25-11.55 - Tea
- 11:55-12:20 - Esther Pollard
- 12:20 -12:45 - Closing
Phone: 02 573 1076 for further information for this inspiring morning.
All Are Welcome!